วันพุธที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Relationship Advice - is kind (part 4 in Love Workshop Series)


Image : http://www.flickr.com


True love is poured out for the object of his affection, without any return.
-Florence Scovel Shinn

Love is kind

We say that love is one thing, but it shows something very different. You may have heard, if you love me, I know that with your actions. Love calls to action. He asks for evidence. A recognisably love in action is through kindness. Kindness is an active expression of love. E 'demonstrated by doing something good. Kindness reaches out first. It takes the initiative in being considerate or helpful.

Giving is the hallmark of kindness. Kindness is generosity in giving and sharing of oneself to benefit someone or something. It is freely and willingly devoting time and attention to another. It is showing that you understand and want to listen and be supportive. There is something about kindness that makes a person feel good. Kindness arouses all kinds of pleasant Emotions. It 'friendly and makes the man she loved and cared for. Her warmth and comfort around the soul.

Notify Kindness love. You see, if ...

• Someone cares enough to help.
• Someone puts your needs above theirs.
• They are there, without asking.
• You have the right to receive a warm smile and friendly.
• You have someone's undivided attention.
• feels understood and cared for.
• Someonesensitivity, and consideration for the feelings.

Without the kindness of the people would be more careful about what they can achieve, not what they can give. You might think first and put their interests above others. However, if the acts of love, kindness abound. Amazing how human affairs gives freely and generously. Your kindness generates more kindness and love kept alive in her life. It is also possible Keep Love Alive in your life, even withthe smallest acts of kindness.

Reflection ...

• If I were to describe my person? Why or why not?
• If you give me, was made freely and generously? Explain.
• I, as a rule the first step to be kind, or do I wait for someone else to take the initiative?
• How do I usually express kindness to others?
• They are sensitive to the needs of others? How do I prove it?
• How can I show my acts of kindness to someone I lovethem?
• Is there someone to show a friendly in order to communicate my love for them? If so, what can I do?

ROLE OF THOUGHTS & said ...

People often seem to know more about what they can achieve, not what you can give.

I can enjoy the fruits that come from giving.

Recommend : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Onsen Hot Spring love phuket in thailand

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น